Gallary finding random PCs?

detta123

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
Hey All.

I connected to my WiFi network at work and when going into the Gallary, I see random computers. It only happens when I am connect to the work WiFi.

Anyway I can turn this off?

XMiD7.png

42pym.png

JimelJ

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
yeah same question when i am home i see my brothers name come up in gallery , that must be horrible for you since a bunch come up waiting for an answer too

detta123

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
yeah same question when i am home i see my brothers name come up in gallery , that must be horrible for you since a bunch come up waiting for an answer too
Haha I feel your pain too. I wish you could select and choose like a "hide" or something.

ultrav23

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I have the same issue at work. It downloads thousands of images every time it tries to connect. It has made WiFi nearly impossible to use.

Tarpit_Carnivore

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
I don't have the phone yet but I recall reading the phone works with DLNA devices. So if you're on a network with a bunch of computers and all of them are set to use public folders or don't have folders restricted from sharing they'll show up as a shared device. You can try using QuickPic or seeing if there is a setting to disable DLNA.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38