Females with Android phones

mkm1126

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I am a 39 year old mother of 4 (2 are adopted, so no ?busy" jokes aimed at hubby and I ;) ), technical analyst by day, gadget geek by night! Glad to see other females here!

soulsmilen

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Married mom of adult kids here, too. Every one of them (all boys) and hubby have iPhones. They keep trying to convert me but it will never happen. I don't hate them, I love all technology... but I love customization and Android is where it works!

BTW, my first mobile phone was a bag phone, first small mobile was Moto StarTac..lol
Wow that was ages ago!
Unfortunately longer than some of you have been alive.. lol

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Rare girls have androids... Most just become sheep

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

mine had a blackberry (ouch) til i gave her my modded zte blade and now shes well and truly android.. id strangle her if she bought an iphone.. were in enough debt since she bought me this s3 lol :)

weezul

May 5, 2012
Visit site
hey now, blackberry keyboards were damn fast. Unfortunately, I sport meat and two veg, but I came from a BB 9800... and it was much quicker when it comes to replying to emails and texts. I miss it every day.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
"UNFORTUNATELY i sport meat and two veg"... yeah sometimes id love to be a woman too mate :p yeah but the Nokia 3210 was lightening fast to text on.. circa 2000 lol ;)

tmbarta

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Another one here!!! 100% female techno-geek through and through :cool:

I started with the series Palm III > Palm IIIx > TRG Pro > Palm M515 > Palm T3 > Palm T|X
Then had a short bout with Win Mo, HTC Touch Pro
Now I'm Android for life!! Motorola OG Droid > HTC Thunderblot > Samsung Galaxy S3

I've made Androidians ;) out of my girlfriend, my mom and her husband, my sister and brother-in-law.

I just keep reeling them in, trying to prevent them from following all the other lemmings :)

Reactions: MLB1949

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Another one here!!! 100% female techno-geek through and through :cool:

I started with the series Palm III > Palm IIIx > TRG Pro > Palm M515 > Palm T3 > Palm T|X
Then had a short bout with Win Mo, HTC Touch Pro
Now I'm Android for life!! Motorola OG Droid > HTC Thunderblot > Samsung Galaxy S3

I've made Androidians ;) out of my girlfriend, my mom and her husband, my sister and brother-in-law.

I just keep reeling them in, trying to prevent them from following all the other lemmings :)

"techno-geek"=cool but heres a male tech' question.... are u hot?? :p x

Srambo217

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
I'd love to hear an Android based podcast from a woman's perspective. We should email Phill and see if he can organize that for AC ;)

Sent from my rooted/stock Samsung Galaxy SIII using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa