Power save mode

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
I like the concept of power save mode. The only thing that I kinda don't like is the option that lowers the browser brightness. Normally its no big deal but on websites with dark backgrounds its hard to see anything.

Does anyone leave that setting on?

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
It's extremely annoying. I keep the power save mode on to restrict the cpu. I don't need the full 1.5ghz all the time. 1ghz works for me for day to day

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
...remember a few things in settings menu do this same thing. its confusing to new users. the haptic feedback in sound settings is the same. tap the word and u get a whole list of options. very bad design fault i think

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
settings, power saving, tap the actual words "power saving" not the switch to the right of it.. then u get four toggles of what you want it to affect ;) i have it set to only underclock the CPU :)

That's basically what I did. I had everything turned on but I use the browser a lot and it's just not worth it if I can't see the screen.

walcolm

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
settings, power saving, tap the actual words "power saving" not the switch to the right of it.. then u get four toggles of what you want it to affect ;) i have it set to only underclock the CPU :)

oh , didn't know there were extra options in it....damn...been throttling my CPU performance without knowing it:'(

i have now informed power saving mode that i will not be requiring intervention on my CPU performance....:)

thanx funky:cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty