Capacitive touch buttons

goin_nil

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Yep. Did that day one. Got mine just before they hit the Verizon stores. I agree, looks much nicer. They are too bright at night.

xKrNMBoYx

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
It's been a month or so since I've done it. I was trying to save as much as battery as possible, and Iiked it off as it gave it a cooler consistent look. Unlike the American S2's the S3's only have two capacitive buttons so it is much easier to use without the lights.

Rackness

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
I prefer the clean looks with the lights off. With only two buttons and the physical home button there is really no need.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
It's been a month or so since I've done it. I was trying to save as much as battery as possible, and Iiked it off as it gave it a cooler consistent look. Unlike the American S2's the S3's only have two capacitive buttons so it is much easier to use without the lights.

The American version only has two capacitive buttons to. Menu on the left and back of the right.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
lol we must both have that problem where we read something and our brain does a lot of predictive guesswork mate ;) sometimes its a good thing, sometimes bad :)
at least we'r the type to admit our mistakes :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TechBro