any good anti-apple wallpapers?

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
im pretty livid with the outcome of the case and the effects its gona have on our beloved OS. i usualy try to stay level headed with all the light-hearted rivalry but this is war man :( i worry for android so i wana vent my frustration via my home page lol. ive seen the main ones on google and zedge. anyone got something a bit more classy and unique?

Dhendy91

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
im pretty livid with the outcome of the case and the effects its gona have on our beloved OS. i usualy try to stay level headed with all the light-hearted rivalry but this is war man :( i worry for android so i wana vent my frustration via my home page lol. ive seen the main ones on google and zedge. anyone got something a bit more classy and unique?

Don't worry most of the patents are to with the shape of the Samsung phones and also with old touch wiz nothing to do with the android OS. How apple can be so arrogant to claim the own the shape of the rectangle with rounded edges I don't know

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
nah theres more mate... multi-touch gestures, zoom to pinch and double tap to zoom. things i use 1000s of times a day :( google have already made a statement about it (unusual for them) think its time google used that motorola weaponry they bought instead of letting their largest OEM take the flack tbh

Dhendy91

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
nah theres more mate... multi-touch gestures, zoom to pinch and double tap to zoom. things i use 1000s of times a day :( google have already made a statement about it (unusual for them) think its time google used that motorola weaponry they bought instead of letting their largest OEM take the flack tbh

Yea just done some more reading on it been at a festival all weekend so have been out of the loop.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Captian4Phones

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Android is seperate from Samsung. There are other great options out there. I've used iOS and I just recently had a Samsung infuse and I got bored with both pretty quick. I am using an HTC vivid now and I'm super impressed with the build quality and sense 3.X+. TouchWiz was the issue here not android.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Android Central Forums

tohio

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
lol i like it mate :) if i crop it, will it work as a WP being square?

I'm not sure. If I was going to use it i would add a border in photoshop and save it in the correct size ratio. If I'm get bored I'll put it in my Gallery and see if it will make a wallpaper.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Android is seperate from Samsung. There are other great options out there. I've used iOS and I just recently had a Samsung infuse and I got bored with both pretty quick. I am using an HTC vivid now and I'm super impressed with the build quality and sense 3.X+. TouchWiz was the issue here not android.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Android Central Forums

nah mate these things affect android. apple just went after sammy coz theyr androids biggest oem. the nexus was on trial and can u imagine android without gesture functions? will we hdve phones with blackberry style touchballs or whatever theyr called lol ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
+1 Flip board is awesome.Facebook, Twitter, instagram, and tech, car, sports, and local news all in one place with pictures too! Winner.

As.for the anti Apple wallpaper I like these

lol the old classic apple bein pissed on :)
off topic bus anyone know a site that does android decals/stickers for phones/phone cases/apple shop windows?

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
lol the old classic apple bein pissed on :)
off topic bus anyone know a site that does android decals/stickers for phones/phone cases/apple shop windows?

My father owns a sign company and guess who his graphic designer is?? lol We just purchased a digital print and cut machine from Mimaki. We were doing silk screening for the longest but the future is full color process applications. Send me an PM and let me know what you're thinking about and I'll see if I can help. :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
nice one man. i just want an android dude doin something... i have a very sick and twisted imagination so il have a think lol :) cheers m8 :) (would steve jobs decompos...... EDIT; time to censor myself lol soz :)

Waipio11

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Not my creation but I like the black background.
a6fa420e-165c-8ab5.jpg

Sent from my very cool Samsung Galaxy SIII via Tapatalk 2.