sorry for not thanking

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
ive always used the mobile version of the site but since it changed im using the app and just realised 111 peole have thankedt me and ive thanked noone so now that i have the option to thank, i will be doing so. sorry and thanks ;)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Lol. App's a lot better and easier on the eyes man. Glad you finally converted

yeah i love it in white txt on black mode. still trying to work out how to know what threads ive commented on which have new messages on though. love that i can see peoples profile pic though and imbed pics without the whole dropbox carryon :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess ;)

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
yeah i love it in white txt on black mode. still trying to work out how to know what threads ive commented on which have new messages on though. love that i can see peoples profile pic though and imbed pics without the whole dropbox carryon :)

Yeah. The pictures allow me to know who's speaking with out even looking at the name. Speaking of. I see you changed your picture. Now I must learn it ask over again. Lol :p. Glad I don't have to click on those drop box links as well. Lol they always take forever.

As for the threads, the thread title is bold when you haven't read it (or at least the last message). Kind of like emails or texts. You can also subscribe/favorite threads, forums, or subforums. Makes it really easy to see the threads you find more important. I love it. Quick and easy to see if someone has responded to the thread you're interested in

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Yeah. The pictures allow me to know who's speaking with out even looking at the name. Speaking of. I see you changed your picture. Now I must learn it ask over again. Lol :p. Glad I don't have to click on those drop box links as well. Lol they always take forever.

As for the threads, the thread title is bold when you haven't read it (or at least the last message). Kind of like emails or texts. You can also subscribe/favorite threads, forums, or subforums. Makes it really easy to see the threads you find more important. I love it. Quick and easy to see if someone has responded to the thread you're interested in

cheers for the tips man. was gona change it to a pic of me in a pink dress lol but but couldnt find it on dropbox YET (i look so hot)
we wer at a wedding on sunday so il prob get a new pic from that.... il make sure i look "me'ish" for u though mate lol ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa