Headphones.?

jjhoneck

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
These:
http://reviews.cnet.com/headsets/motorola-bluetooth-active-headphones/4505-13831_7-34537384.html

I use them almost every day while remodeling my business. They're not good for just sitting in a chair to listen to music, because of the "behind the head" design -- but that design is what keeps it on your ears when working, working out, wearing a hat, etc. They're sweat and waterproof, too.

The battery life is all day. The range is great. Build quality is typical Motorola superb. Sound quality, despite what some reviews have said, is excellent. No complaints -- and no damned wires! :D

Sent from my Nexus 7

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
These:
http://reviews.cnet.com/headsets/motorola-bluetooth-active-headphones/4505-13831_7-34537384.html

I use them almost every day while remodeling my business. They're not good for just sitting in a chair to listen to music, because of the "behind the head" design -- but that design is what keeps it on your ears when working, working out, wearing a hat, etc. They're sweat and waterproof, too.

The battery life is all day. The range is great. Build quality is typical Motorola superb. Sound quality, despite what some reviews have said, is excellent. No complaints -- and no damned wires! :D

Sent from my Nexus 7

I use to have those but they made my ears and head hurt so much after 30min or so. Lol..

Sent from my S3:)

bfdavids

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Bose all the way! I have tried every pair of beats and given them all back due to separate reasons and how badly they were made. Now I've got bose earphones and over ear. I use them both all the time and I am very impressed by the build and sound quality and also bose is great if anything breaks.

Definitely recommend any bose headphones. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
These:

Sent from my Nexus 7

I've had 2 pairs of these and although they are handy and sound pretty good, they eventually die. You don't get the life out of them that I would have expected. I used them for running so the sweat protection was needed. I have since switched to Sennheiser pmx 680 sport headphones and also have the cx 300II precision which do a great job for noise cancelling. Fantastic bass quality.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Bose all the way! I have tried every pair of beats and given them all back due to separate reasons and how badly they were made. Now I've got bose earphones and over ear. I use them both all the time and I am very impressed by the build and sound quality and also bose is great if anything breaks.

Definitely recommend any bose headphones. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Saw some bose headphones a few months ago,dont know what the exact name of them were but man where they crystal clear when i was listing to them. You really can hear every note being played with them lol. I might have to cheak them out. :)

BIGPADDY

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
I got SONY MDR-XB500 and they're BEAST. :3

The best over ear headphones I ever had great for rap specially Eminem Recover and Bad Meets Evil. :3

I also have stock headphones for walking, carry around etc. There are pretty good looking for new one to replace with tangle free wires.

atl10pnr

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Shure SE215 even though I mostly use my Cowon J3 for music. Since the S3 plays FLAC files been playing around a bit with the music on it.

garry1bowie

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
I've got Dr Dre Studios. Recently bought Apples new Earpods....awsome!! These with some House music and Poweramp equels eargasmic awsomeness!

garry1bowie

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
For the price they're fantastic! Just look on Apples website at the reviews they're getting. I was going to get a pair of custom made IEM made, you know, the ones you see all the singers wearing? I'm not going to get them now thanks to these.

jjhoneck

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
I use to have those but they made my ears and head hurt so much after 30min or so. Lol..

Really? Weird. I have a pumpkin head (size 7 3/4), and no problems, even after many hours.

I find ear buds don't work well for me, thanks to hair in my ears that continually push the ear buds out. Unless you're over 40, though, this probably isn't a problem for you! lol!

Sent from my Nexus 7

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Really? Weird. I have a pumpkin head (size 7 3/4), and no problems, even after many hours.

I find ear buds don't work well for me, thanks to hair in my ears that continually push the ear buds out. Unless you're over 40, though, this probably isn't a problem for you! lol!

Sent from my Nexus 7

lmao hairy pumpkin head :thumbup:

im 37 and the ears havent started sprouting yet but had to buy nose hair trimmers a few years ago :)

p.s, how do u find out your head size?... my best mate is nicknamed Boulder for the size of his head lol hes like a head with limbs.. wonder what size his is :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

Nick Fury

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
Ive got Dr Dre Studio Beats.

The sound is amazing and ive also got the Beats Audio Mod on my Gs3 aswell to make the sound even better

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

Sargasso

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Blackbox noise cancelling on planes
Rocketfish Bluetooth around the house
Klipsh earbuds the rest of the time

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Android Central Forums