- 12 Posts
Less Phone storage after installing CM10?
Hi guys. I have a question for those of you who have installed CM10 on your S3. Did you guys notice a decrease in the available on board storage for your phone? I have maybe a total of 6 GB of installed data and when checking available storage under settings, it shows I only have 2 GB available? Can anyone explain this? I tried searching online and can't find any answers.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
- 11-16-2012, 03:46 PM #2
- By asscancer in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 18Last Post: 10-07-2012, 12:34 PM
- By dmillerw in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 06-15-2012, 04:25 PM
- By Lucavs in forum HTC EVO 3D Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 03-27-2012, 02:47 PM
- By DirkBelig in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 18Last Post: 03-20-2012, 02:25 PM
- By Android Fanatic in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 06-25-2011, 12:12 PM