MMS image question

rteichman

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm have the stock MMS app on my S3. It's great and meets all my needs except for one thing. Pictures always come in as video which can not be resized. If it use the option to save the picture it saves as a jpeg and it can open and zoom in using gallery. However if want to be able to do this within MMS. Any ideas?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I was pretty certain that Samsung had released an update that fixed that annoying issue - however, I don't think it's made it to all of the carriers; it certainly hasn't made it to Verizon.
Perhaps someone with an international phone, or someone with Jelly Bean, can chime in and tell you if it's been fixed.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I would suggest using GoSMS. Stock is good but It's fails at some things...GoSMS fixed that issue, hopefully it can be fixed later

Also I think Stock makes them a video if more than one photo is sent in one MMS... alternatively u could have the person send them one by one, but GoSMS is the way to go imo

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 Boyyyyyy!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87