Song Information over Bluetooth

Jason_SEA

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
I have a 2013 Subaru Impreza and Verizon GS3 (not yet updated to Jelly Bean). When playing music over Bluetooth with 'Google Play Music' the song information is not displayed on my stereo. Is this a known issue? I see all over the forum that people have connection issues, I have no such problem.

Any input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!:p

-Jason

Jason_SEA

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
Just to update, I am now on Jelly Bean and still there is no song information being displayed over bluetooth.

Any word? I am curious to hear even if other experience this problem also, of if it is just me.

- - - Updated - - -

Just to update, I am now on Jelly Bean and still there is no song information being displayed over bluetooth.

Any word? I am curious to hear even if other experience this problem also, of if it is just me.

davidlnewman

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I have a 2013 Subaru Impreza and Verizon GS3 (not yet updated to Jelly Bean). When playing music over Bluetooth with 'Google Play Music' the song information is not displayed on my stereo. Is this a known issue? I see all over the forum that people have connection issues, I have no such problem.

Any input is greatly appreciated.

I have a '13 OB and the same issue. I have researched this at the Subaru OB forum and it is a function of the limited BT support of the car. Oh Well....

Thanks!:p

-Jason

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomarsha95