Wrong phone

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
As you see by my signature, I don't have the correct phone for this forum anymore. I will check in from time to time. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, Kelly, what happened? :eek: And what's with leavin' us all hanging, huh? :p Didn't know you were such a big tease. :p

And what model of samsung is the SGH-I317 ?

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Well my new one was still having the weak Wi-Fi issue, so I just said "forget it" and went with the Note 2. Wi-Fi is better, but I still have my network issue though I do get a bit better signal with the N2.

Hasn't taken long to get used to the size, I'm surprised.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Well that's cool. Good for you! My wife really loves her Note, as well. Loves the big display; loves the pen; loves the software; loves the camera; loves the size; loves everything.

After putting it in a regular protective case, such as this style, the Note or Note 2 fits really nicely in this pouch ? for purse, belt or pack carrying.

I also ordered one of those pouches for my GS3 ? just in case I ever wanted to use it. I haven't used it, yet, but the quality is pretty good. Which of course makes it . . .pretty good goods. ;)

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Oh I love the pen, been taking my Facebook friends pics and altering them. They however, do not love the pen lol

Sent from my AWESOME Note 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadadmusa45