Google Music

mikey2069

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
My wife has a galaxy s3 and she bought a song from Google play that she wanted to set as her ring tone. She's tried multiple apps, but the song won't appear. We've tried having the song available online, offline but neither works, what are we doing wrong?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

nelschroeder

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
I have a Galaxy Nexus and use Ringtone Maker Pro. I can use song from Google play and edit them to exactly the length I need. I really like it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Need clarification:
A) Are you saying you bought a song and cannot locate it on your phone?
B) You made a ringtone and the phone will not recognize or cannot find the ringtone?

ybcthanerd

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Ur gonna have to download tha song on ur pc and then transfer it to ur mc via usb then it'll be available for ringtones

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central Forums

mikey2069

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
Option A, she bought a song on Google play, but now the ringer apps are not finding it on her phone. Thanks Ricky!

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Option A, she bought a song on Google play, but now the ringer apps are not finding it on her phone. Thanks Ricky!

You will have to download to your PC as the poster above indicated. Go to http://google.play.com/music once there right click on the song and select download to PC then transfer to your phone. Essentially any music you purchase is in the cloud not on your phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer