Sprint Galaxy S3 won't stay on.

Land Kujo

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
Hello I'm new to the forum and I'm having trouble with my sprint galaxy S3. Today I was sending a text when all of a sudden my phone shut off, the battery had a 80 percent charge on it. I tried turning it back on but it wouldn't turn on. When it's on the charger it wants to turn on but will only get to the lock screen then shut off. I've tried other batteries but they don't work either I'm out of ideas and would appreciate any help, thanks.

gotta have it android

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
Are you rooted?
Hello I'm new to the forum and I'm having trouble with my sprint galaxy S3. Today I was sending a text when all of a sudden my phone shut off, the battery had a 80 percent charge on it. I tried turning it back on but it wouldn't turn on. When it's on the charger it wants to turn on but will only get to the lock screen then shut off. I've tried other batteries but they don't work either I'm out of ideas and would appreciate any help, thanks.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Can you boot up in Recovery mode or Download mode?

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Can YOU boot up in Recovery mode or Download mode?

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty