Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Horrible battery life. Seeking help

Hi everyone I have tried everything to try and figure out what is wrong with my phone. I used to average around 12-14 hours before I had to charge it, now I need to charge 2-4 times a day. I recently just factory reset the phone and that did nothing. I bought a new battery a few months ago and that didn't do anything. As you can see by my pictures averaging 17% an hour which is HORRIFIC and screen on is 1 hour and 25 minutes which is a total joke. Something tells me the 40% discahrge while off is the culprit but I have no clue as to what would be causing this drain. Please any suggestions would really be appreciated. If any additional info is needed please ask away.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Horrible battery life. Seeking help-screenshot_2014-04-19-00-29-10.png   Horrible battery life. Seeking help-screenshot_2014-04-19-00-28-57.png  

Default Re: Horrible battery life. Seeking help

The techniques described in this thread may help you narrow it down:

Android System eating your battery? Check this.

The screen shots you posted don't show any application activity, which is probably what you need to look at.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Horrible battery life. Seeking help

When I took the screen shot I believe the Android os was by far the biggest drain at around 30%. I'll look into the tips you posted since it most likely is some process that is causing it.

Posted via Android Central App