iCloud Music to Gal S4

dbmmiles30

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I just brought home my Galaxy S4. My IPhone was in the process of crashing and would not back up on my PC. I do have all of my iTunes music in iCloud. How can I get my Music out of iCloud and on to my S4? I have 1020 songs and it would only sync 1/3 of those that made it into my library before my iPhone crapped out.

MBSMD

Feb 7, 2010
Visit site
I just brought home my Galaxy S4. My IPhone was in the process of crashing and would not back up on my PC. I do have all of my iTunes music in iCloud. How can I get my Music out of iCloud and on to my S4? I have 1020 songs and it would only sync 1/3 of those that made it into my library before my iPhone crapped out.

My suggestion is to install the Google Play music manager and upload all your iTunes music to Google Play.

Posted from my Galaxy Note 8.0 via the Android Central App

California MusicFan

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
I've searched through a few discussions on this topic, and so far the answer has been, "Forget about iCloud and upload your music to Google Play." For many music fans, that is not a helpful suggestion. I have several thousand songs in iCloud, and it took weeks to upload them. I use both Apple and Android devices and want to use a single virtual music locker for all of them. I do not want to give up either technology or be forced to upload music to two clouds.

The OP's question remains: Is it possible to access the music in iCloud with a Samsung Galaxy S4?

Thanks.

garublador

May 20, 2013
Visit site
I know you can sync from iTunes to Android. iSyncr is what I use for exactly that.

I'm not sure there's a way to directly access iCloud songs from Android, though. You'd probably have to convince Apple to make an app to do it. (Hint: don't hold your breath for that to happen).

IIRC, the iOS version of Google Play Music just came out on iOS. It will likely be faster to move your music to that service than it will be to wait for Apple to allow iCloud to be accessible from Android.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non