- 1 Posts
Text length limit - how to fix?
I just bought the s4 mini yesterday and am therefore still in the process of getting to know it.
Now, before this one I've had several Nokias and latest an HTC One S and they've almost all been able to manage up to six texts before converting to MMS, but the Mini converts after three already. Quite frustrating as I've never been very good at "short and concise".
Is there any way to fix it? (reading the 135 pages long manual didn't offer any insight)
Maybe I should add that this is the standard message app-thingy - I'm not too comfortable allowing Handcent or Go (or any of the others) to read my texts, record audio, test access to protected storage etc.
- 09-02-2013, 12:13 AM #2
- 8,053 Posts
- Stock Moto X
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By ddillon80 in forum HTC OneReplies: 40Last Post: 09-06-2013, 11:35 AM
- By agp423 in forum HTC OneReplies: 22Last Post: 09-04-2013, 04:43 PM
- By allen832008 in forum Motorola Droid MiniReplies: 2Last Post: 09-02-2013, 07:01 AM
- By dpham00 in forum VerizonReplies: 3Last Post: 09-01-2013, 08:50 PM
- By tmcgrady1 in forum LG Viper 4G LTEReplies: 2Last Post: 09-01-2013, 03:39 PM