I have deleted by mistake the message applicaton

Giu Rcchia

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
Dear all, I have stopped the txt message application on my samsung galaxy s4 mini. The icon disappeared and cannot find the message application anymore. Since then I cannot receive txt messages anymore. Do you know where can I download again the message application? Thanka

Giu Rcchia

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
Unfortunately I still have the samw problem. I have downloaded several txt applications. I can only send sms not receive them. Is there a way to restore default applications? Thanks

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
Unfortunately I still have the samw problem. I have downloaded several txt applications. I can only send sms not receive them. Is there a way to restore default applications? Thanks

well i really doubt you deleted the stock text app but you should be able to do a factory fresh reset and get it back. make sure all of your data is backed up somewhere - like Gmail and Dropbox and MightyText.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/android-applications/11496-dropbox-sugarsync-referrals-here-3.html

MightyText | SMS From Computer or Tablet

lorenatreece

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
You can go to Samsung website and do a live chat for free with one of their reps. I did it the other day to help me because I accidently downloaded a third party app and it locked me out of my swipe screen lol.... we figured it out together and they might know how to reinstall it or whatever.. hope that helps

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non