need help with S4

Kha_liD

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Hello everybody; I hope i'm in the right place of this forum to post my question ..
I'm into shifting to android world for the first time, and I've never experienced the work or use of any android device. Now that i'm going to use an Android smart-device, I know that I have to re-purchase all the apps I had purchased on my iPhone (isn't that true?! : ). i'm just concerned about the bookmarks I have on my current iPhone apps, particularly the ones I have in my LDOCE app (Longman Dictionary of contemporary English). If I bought the upcoming Galaxy s4, how could I transfer all the bookmarks? Also, is there any way to sync the accounts I have for the apps i'm going to purchase?
thanks

smooth3006

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Hello everybody; I hope i'm in the right place of this forum to post my question ..
I'm into shifting to android world for the first time, and I've never experienced the work or use of any android device. Now that i'm going to use an Android smart-device, I know that I have to re-purchase all the apps I had purchased on my iPhone (isn't that true?! : ). i'm just concerned about the bookmarks I have on my current iPhone apps, particularly the ones I have in my LDOCE app (Longman Dictionary of contemporary English). If I bought the upcoming Galaxy s4, how could I transfer all the bookmarks? Also, is there any way to sync the accounts I have for the apps i'm going to purchase?
thanks
Yes you would have to purchase those apps again. As far as bookmarks I'm not sure. See if there's an app to transfer or back them up.