cure for these bugs anyone?

baileysqueen

May 1, 2013
Visit site
If I go into settings and check battery useage is giving inaccurate results. It's saying I've only been using my phone since charge 22 hours when I've been using it a day and a half. It also says screens been on an hour when I've been using it continuous for double that.

It's been inaccurate since I got it friday and has never given the correct useage times.

Also on web pages you used to beable to pinch on the website to minimise that page so you could scroll between them. Chrome does somethingvsimilar but I don't like chrome.

lastly on my s3 I had swipe and pin. On the s4 I can't find an option to use both. It's either swipe OR pin. I used to like hearing the water sound when I unlocked the phone. Now your thrown straight into the lock screen?

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
On the battery monitor, charge the phone to 100%, and then unplug it. That will reset the monitor (to 0 time on battery). See if it's accurate from that point forward.

I'm afraid I can't help with the other questions, but I'd be surprised if you can't use both the swipe and the pin. The setting's probably hidden in there somewhere.