s4 or note 2 att

May 2, 2013
Visit site
My upgrade is in a couple weeks & I cant decide between the s4 or note 2. I have wanted the note 2 for awhile but then the S4 came out. I love Samsung so its between those two. But the s4 isn't getting good feedback. Help? Someone!!

coryh131

May 2, 2013
Visit site
I currently own both until I decide which one to sell. The S4 has a much better camera, allows group text and is much lighter in weight. The Note 2 has a better battery, isn't as finicky and has the stylus which I used often.

As far as screen size goes, the S4 isn't much smaller and is much easier to use in every day life and fits in your pocket.

I would describe it this way - the Note 2 is a workhorse and will ALWAYS work. The GS4 is more fun but is laggy and finicky.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I have to say if you have a few weeks, take a look at the LG Optimus G Pro which is a direct competitor to the GN2. BUT, it has 1080p display, 32GB of internal storage and a slightly bigger battery. No stylus but I never used mine and most agree its not as useful as one would think.

The Optimus G Pro has me comparing it to the S4 since I really like the size of the GN2, but hated the 10.8GB of internal storage, since it only comes in 16GB version. Take the time and weigh your options. I almost forgot the Optimus G Pro is $199 so its cheaper on the wallet.

May 2, 2013
Visit site
Thank you!! You explained it so much better than anybody else. I'm almost certain now I'm getting the note 2. I cant stand lag being an avid gamer! But the s4 does have q better camera. & I take a lot of pictures, but I don't mind the s!!!!ize of the phone. But thank you so much

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89