Spare battery

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone,

My new GS4 should be here tomorrow but I wanted to ask in advance regarding a spare battery.

I have looked around but can only seem to find batteries for the I9500 version. As I'm in the UK I'll be getting the I9505 version.

Also, I'm getting the Neo Hybrid case so a "larger" battery won't fit.

Can anyone recommend a battery from a UK source at all please?

Regards,
Michael.

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
If anyone here in this thread also has any clue, i always like to have a spare charger at work. I don't want to order one from samsung, so does anyone know a cable from Amazon that is good and cheap that i could use as a work charger (don't need the wall plug, just usb to micro usb)

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Doesn't the battery for the 19500 also work for the 19505? I'm sure u can get any battery or wall charger compatible for the phone and it should work fine

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 Boyyyyyy!

speed13

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
If anyone here in this thread also has any clue, i always like to have a spare charger at work. I don't want to order one from samsung, so does anyone know a cable from Amazon that is good and cheap that i could use as a work charger (don't need the wall plug, just usb to micro usb)

Any compatability usb cable would work fine. You can find one for few bucks at eBay or Amazon or some local store near you.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 White - using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch