Black Phone came with white charger, data cable, and earbuds?

marcmhall

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
I just picked up my new S-4 and love it. However I ordered the Black model and it came with all white accessories???

Is this normal?

My Blue S-3 came with all black accessories. I kind of wish I swapped them out when I sold the S-3.:(

Anyone wishing to trade white charger for black charger (S-4) please contact.

Last edited:

Statusnone

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
Regardless of what company, I do like the look of white cables, black phone or white.

I have Beats so I didn't bother to open mine up... Wow. The ones for the S4 are like Beats with the flat cords (which I love) and they look great! Glad I finally cracked open the bag.

Posted via Android Central App

DioramaMaker

May 2, 2013
Visit site
And what of the sound quality? I haven't opened them either, I use a pair of Sony MH1c's that I love. They're kinda hard to come by, I actually ordered mine when they had wholesale lots of the things for replacements etc. I believe they come with Sony Ericsson phones. Either way, good pieces so I didn't see the need to bust open the Samsung pair. They also have the flat cable, which I too love, with a black finish, which is okay too. Looks good on these. .

Statusnone

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
And what of the sound quality? I haven't opened them either, I use a pair of Sony MH1c's that I love. They're kinda hard to come by, I actually ordered mine when they had wholesale lots of the things for replacements etc. I believe they come with Sony Ericsson phones. Either way, good pieces so I didn't see the need to bust open the Samsung pair. They also have the flat cable, which I too love, with a black finish, which is okay too. Looks good on these. .

They're actually not bad. They're a lot more useful than the Beats (since Beats are not really compatible with anything but an iPhone) and they don't sound bad. But in the end, my Beats are a lot heavier on the bass, and considering I love metal and metalcore, that's huge for me. But they're great considering they're free. :)

Posted via Android Central App

Sarrah Groves

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
actually I just ordered two myself and the white s4 came with a white charger cable but so did the black s4- i called them and they said it should have had a black one so we are sending it back and they are sending one with the proper cable= it's importannt in our home because family memebers "borrow" other memebers cables with out returning them! so we have to have a white cable for a white phone and black cable with the black phone to put an end to thievery!

veggie59

May 25, 2013
Visit site
actually I just ordered two myself and the white s4 came with a white charger cable but so did the black s4- i called them and they said it should have had a black one so we are sending it back and they are sending one with the proper cable= it's importannt in our home because family memebers "borrow" other memebers cables with out returning them! so we have to have a white cable for a white phone and black cable with the black phone to put an end to thievery!
My black S4 came with all white acessories.

Marck527

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
My black s4 also came with white accessories, this didn't bother me as I use a skullcandy earphones, and no one sees my charger anyways.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38