New S4: S4 can't see a folder on my SD card?

sfang001

May 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm trying to figure this out. I use the Moon Reader book reader, and have with both my previous HTC (EVO & EVO Shift) phones. Now I try to transfer that SD card over to my new S4, and the S4 (though Moon Reader) simply doesn't see the folder.

Revision: No, it doesn't even see some files that I put on there when it can actually see the folder.

Could anyone help me out, here? I'm confused.

singon69

Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
Try a file manager like ES file explorer which is free and check if is already there o4 jist use the My files file manager already on ur phone. Or just back up ue Sd to ur pc, then put the sd back in ur phone and format it through the phone itself and then restore all ur data to their corresponding folders and check again.
Let me know how it goes.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

sfang001

May 12, 2011
Visit site
Eh. I got it. Looks like I have to move my ebook library onto my phone directly. The phone doesn't access the SD card for the apps I was trying to use it for. This is kind of annoying, but ok...

JudH

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Does Moon Reader see the external sdcard at all or is it reporting the internal "sdcard0" as the sdcard? If not it probably needs to be updated to support the new EXT sdcard method--contact the app developer.