New Android GS4 User. How to get emojis on Instagram

kewz365

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
I have had Iphones 3gs, 4,4s,5. It wasnt till I purchase a Nexus 7 that I was introduced to android and loved the customization.

MY biggest issue is Texting and emojis on apps. Currently I run Google Keyboard and Gosms pro as my Text Message. I am confused because Google Keyboard says Emojis but I do not see them.

How Can I get emojis on instagram? I read a few different ones. But must I constantly need several keyboards for emojis?

GWILKS

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
If you already have go sms.. Then just download their add-on for emojis.. Search 'go sms emoji' in the play store and youll see it.
I'm running those two with SwiftKey keyboard.. And it's too notch. As for emojis on instagram.. I never done it, because my emojis are within go sms.. Not the keyboard, ya know

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

ihbsbA

May 16, 2010
Visit site

chloeshotmom

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
No Problem....this keyboard woks as well and is another alternative....

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...com.zl.inputmethod.latin&hl=en&token=A5TYHRW4

How do you use emojis without going to the text to speak? I long press the number key but i cant get the smileys.

- - - Updated - - -

No Problem....this keyboard woks as well and is another alternative....

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...com.zl.inputmethod.latin&hl=en&token=A5TYHRW4

How do you use emojis without going to the text to speak? I long press the number key but i cant get the smileys.

ihbsbA

May 16, 2010
Visit site

- - - Updated - - -

Use the other keyboard that was posted.. super easy.

? Sent from my Galaxy S4 ?
??? Formerly "Evo_Girl"

ihbsbA

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I like it very well too, just wish it had swiping ability.

??? Formerly "Evo_Girl"

ihbsbA

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Download emoji keyboard.

Posted via Android Central App

Just fyi, there are a craptillion keyboards when you search these terms. A link or more specific description would be helpful.

??? Formerly "Evo_Girl"

chloeshotmom

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
The one posted here are not working. I tried texting my iPhone and its all question marks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Gzy180

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
For those who cant get the emoji's to work for the Kii keyboard, I believe this keyboard requires the Handcent emoji Plug-in..once you have that installed, long press the "123" key to get the emoji function. This keyboard also has swype functionality(have to enable it in settings).

Last edited:

Gzy180

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
The one posted here are not working. I tried texting my iPhone and its all question marks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

wow really?!....majority of my friends are Iphone users and they received them just fine...what text messaging app are you using?