Can't turn on Anti-Shake for camera

skylite22

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
Ever since I did the OTA update last night, I can't turn on the Anti-Shake or change the ISO in my camera. While were on the subject of camera, is there a fix or known bug for while my vertical shots save as a horizontal? Yes I can go in and fix it, but its not very convenient. Especially when I just want to snap a shot and send it to a friend and his photo shows up sideways.

skylite22

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
Fixed. Thanks for the tip. Ive read a lot of other forums about the rotated picture. Seems to be an ongoing issue but it has never been declared as a bug

jcastilloalonso

May 21, 2013
Visit site
The rotated picture happens because the way the picture is saved. On the Galaxy S4, the picture is always saved horizontally, yet the Exif of the image saves the orientation. This allows the Gallery application to show the photo with the correct orientation. Yet, a lot of software will ignore this tag and show the image rotated. Also, some sharing applications will re size the application, and in the process remove the Exif data, making it impossible for any application to know the correct orientation.

mishoneybeez

May 18, 2013
Visit site
Ok I can't even turn on my anti shake since this do update and when I try to take a selfie is looks blurry and won't let me turn on my flash but if I take a pic of what it's front of me it crystal clear what do I need to do

G8rsFan

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
Thanks to all who suggested the night mode detection on.....I've been trying different things to get this back and never thought about that. Works awesomely for the pics for my website now.:)

John Bassler

May 4, 2014
Visit site
How are we supposed to know, pray tell, that having "Auto night detection" ON makes it impossible to turn "Anti-shake" on? The manual is completely silent about this.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer