One Full Circle

Man In Black 805

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
When I swipe to the right from my home page and get to the last screen it stops and doesn't automatically go back to the first page I have to swipe to the left again until I reach the Home page again, how do I fix this, is there a setting for this?

shoii

May 17, 2013
Visit site
When I swipe to the right from my home page and get to the last screen it stops and doesn't automatically go back to the first page I have to swipe to the left again until I reach the Home page again, how do I fix this, is there a setting for this?

If you have TouchWiz then I don't know how to help since I know it has infinite scrolling and you can pick your home screen so that shouldn't be happening. If you have Nova then it does stop at the end but there's an option for infinite scrolling as well.

Man In Black 805

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
If you have TouchWiz then I don't know how to help since I know it has infinite scrolling and you can pick your home screen so that shouldn't be happening. If you have Nova then it does stop at the end but there's an option for infinite scrolling as well.

What is Nova? I've heard vaguely of TouchWiz.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
What is Nova? I've heard vaguely of TouchWiz.

TouchWiz is the launcher your using. It's basically Samsung UI for Android. Nova Launcher is an app from the Play Store (the pro version is the best for like $3 of something) and it is a different UI for Android.

Sent from my Sprint HTC One using AC forums.

Man In Black 805

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
TouchWiz is the launcher your using. It's basically Samsung UI for Android. Nova Launcher is an app from the Play Store (the pro version is the best for like $3 of something) and it is a different UI for Android.

Sent from my Sprint HTC One using AC forums.

Cool, just downloaded Nova and love it!