Considering switching to an S4

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
My dad is due for an upgrade and I'm going to use it if anyone does. How does the S4 compare to the Note II? Hows the battery life? I like the size of the note but I always need two hands so I sort of want to switch to a small device. I'd be using a Samsung Protective Bumper+ case for those who can tell me how it feels too.

Thanks.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

altruisticbees

Aug 16, 2012
Visit site
Battery life is much better on the Note 2. The screen of the S4 is gorgeous, but I am missing the s pen. If you want a smaller size and don't mind the shorter battery life and lack of s pen features, the s4 is a great phone. I'd personally wait for the Note 3 though.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Battery life is much better on the Note 2. The screen of the S4 is gorgeous, but I am missing the s pen. If you want a smaller size and don't mind the shorter battery life and lack of s pen features, the s4 is a great phone. I'd personally wait for the Note 3 though.

I wanted a smaller size but I'm hearing the screen isn't as nice on the S4 in comparison to the Note II. Battery life is crucial to me though so I guess I'll wait for the Note III and deal with the bigger size. Who knows - I may have missed the size if I had switched.

Prosty

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
I wanted a smaller size but I'm hearing the screen isn't as nice on the S4 in comparison to the Note II. Battery life is crucial to me though so I guess I'll wait for the Note III and deal with the bigger size. Who knows - I may have missed the size if I had switched.

They say the note 2 looks better than the s4? Don't listen, the S4 is a 1080p monster, not sure of the note 2 though.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy SIV using Tapatalk 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez