what just happened lock screen.

myIphone4s

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Today I was looking at my phone and I had a different lock screen not touchwiz style or aosp. More like the motto x I think that has the lock screen I had on my phone.

It happened twice today but every time I touched my phone screen for a screen shot. It unlocked. Plus I was driving so I didn't have a chance to look at it

the clock was in the middle then date underneath, then the apps phone, message, email (dont know the other one) could been camera
That don't match mine is phone message browser email and camera

first was unplugged and second was plugged on day dream (battery widget reborn)

its a bone stock gs3 with latest update. No lock screen apps at all. From play store.

If I can get this lock screen style could it be gotten without rooting.
This has me scratching my head. It hasnt done it again yet

Darnell0216

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
If this is what you saw, it's called Quick Glance. Settings -> My Device -> Motions and gestures -> Air gesture -> Quick Glance. It activates while your screen is off and you wave your hand over it, only showing for a few seconds.

Attachments

• 2013-08-22 22.20.29.jpg
    2013-08-22 22.20.29.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 20

jaleesag88

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
If this is what you saw, it's called Quick Glance. Settings -> My Device -> Motions and gestures -> Air gesture -> Quick Glance. It activates while your screen is off and you wave your hand over it, only showing for a few seconds.

Just curious, but what is the icon with the finger on it??

myIphone4s

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I love the lock screen set up. Turns out I can use it in the dark how is that? And here I was thinking it was a glitch or something wired

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38