Where can I find a 5 or 6 foot OEM data sync/charging cable

Candice Moody

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
I am really pissed off at samsung for not allowing customers the ability to purchase the 5 or 6 foot original cable! Its flippin ridiculous!!!!

Now that that is said....WHERE can I find one? I looked on amazon and the pictures people post of the cables they got are a hit and miss...some people receive ACTUAL oem samsung cables while others receive FAKES....My damn cat chewed through both mine and my husbands 6 foot cables *SAD FACE* and now we aren't able to find REAL LEGIT replacements!

WTF! :confused:

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I am really pissed off at samsung for not allowing customers the ability to purchase the 5 or 6 foot original cable! Its flippin ridiculous!!!!

Now that that is said....WHERE can I find one? I looked on amazon and the pictures people post of the cables they got are a hit and miss...some people receive ACTUAL oem samsung cables while others receive FAKES....My damn cat chewed through both mine and my husbands 6 foot cables *SAD FACE* and now we aren't able to find REAL LEGIT replacements!

WTF! :confused:
I purchased a replacement cable from Amazon (Amazon branded, sold and shipped) that has been perfect. Consider that as a replacement to the OEM if you are concerned about quality or knock-offs. Otherwise, there really isn't a way to know if the cable is a true OEM or fake. If you decide to buy anything that is Samsung, consider a purchase directly from a recognized retailer.