1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Where can I find a 5 or 6 foot OEM data sync/charging cable

I am really pissed off at samsung for not allowing customers the ability to purchase the 5 or 6 foot original cable! Its flippin ridiculous!!!!

Now that that is said....WHERE can I find one? I looked on amazon and the pictures people post of the cables they got are a hit and miss...some people receive ACTUAL oem samsung cables while others receive FAKES....My damn cat chewed through both mine and my husbands 6 foot cables *SAD FACE* and now we aren't able to find REAL LEGIT replacements!

WTF!

Global Posts
    6,754 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: Where can I find a 5 or 6 foot OEM data sync/charging cable

Quote Originally Posted by Candice Moody View Post
    I am really pissed off at samsung for not allowing customers the ability to purchase the 5 or 6 foot original cable! Its flippin ridiculous!!!!

Now that that is said....WHERE can I find one? I looked on amazon and the pictures people post of the cables they got are a hit and miss...some people receive ACTUAL oem samsung cables while others receive FAKES....My damn cat chewed through both mine and my husbands 6 foot cables *SAD FACE* and now we aren't able to find REAL LEGIT replacements!

WTF!
    I purchased a replacement cable from Amazon (Amazon branded, sold and shipped) that has been perfect. Consider that as a replacement to the OEM if you are concerned about quality or knock-offs. Otherwise, there really isn't a way to know if the cable is a true OEM or fake. If you decide to buy anything that is Samsung, consider a purchase directly from a recognized retailer.
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Where can I find a 5 or 6 foot OEM data sync/charging cable

How do you find one that is from Amazon - I searched on there and they sell them from other people?