There's a storm brewing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DroidATX

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
Verizon is trying hard to keep people from buying from Wirefly. My VZW rep is giving me a $25 discount off my first months bill and a $50 mail in rebate from the $249.99 and waiving the activation fee. I am just stating the deal I was able to get from my VZW rep.

soccerfon711

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Finally talked to a Verizon rep that actually wanted me to come in. Lol. I have an appointment set for 9 tomorrow. :)! :)! I'm kind of giddy at this point.

eloverton2

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
We've waited:
10 Weeks since the first pictures were released.
40 Days since the first Best Buy preorders were placed.
389 Hours since we first heard from Bennnnn.
4,871 Minutes since we heard the 17th was the day.

23,372 Minutes total time this thread has been alive.
7,346 Posts

Thats one post every 3 minutes for the past 16 days, 5 hours, and 31 minutes.

And now, only 43,410 seconds left to wait....

am4966

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Verizon is trying hard to keep people from buying from Wirefly. My VZW rep is giving me a $25 discount off my first months bill and a $50 mail in rebate from the $249.99 and waiving the activation fee. I am just stating the deal I was able to get from my VZW rep.

Is that a corporate store or a retail store?

RestlessDroid

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
You remember that time 200 pages and 3000 posts ago when everyone was ticked off people were saying it would be out on St Patty's Day? I don't know about you but I'm happy about it now. My how times can change. :) I hope everyone gets their precious tomorrow. Can't wait to compare with everyone.

Also this has been the best and most fun thread I've ever read. Thanks to Bennnnn and Panda for the great info the last five weeks.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

jp86

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I have to wait until tomorrow after work to go grab my phone. Rep is holding 2 of them for me at the store and have an appointment at 5:30 with him...it is going to be the longest work day EVER!

AndroidJay

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if anyone has recently checked or heard, Amazon is selling the Thunderbolt for $ 179.99 with a 2 year agreement. You can order at midnight.

delynnie

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
I went to the VZW store my work to check out how much stock they had, and maybe if I could talk one of the reps to save 2 for me! He pulled up my account and said at 9am he would just charge my account for them, and could hold them due to they are sold!! Yes SOLD to me! Yeaaa!!!
I am off work at 330p, and am so Happy I don't have to wait til Friday!
On another note, the rep from the store by my house, called to tell me no way, no how could he hold any for me! That's okay cuz I am already taken care of! :)

eloverton2

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
My store said no appointments. First come, first serve.

Like hookers. But... Verizon hookers.

lol. anyone notice that the VZW TB site still says coming soon even though it goes on sale in 2 hours? "enter your email and know when it hits" my butt. good thing i'm not still waiting on that email.

umbasa

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
best buy told me they would hold it for me for DAYS. not kidding. they said i have until all weekend up until monday when they close. is that policy? i still plan on getting there somewhat early.

eloverton2

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
2 hours IS soon. i kid i kid, please dont hate me.

i don't think i could hate anyone at this moment in time. all i have to do is go to sleep, wake up, and have a glorious phone placed in my hands. the world is a beautiful place right now (at least until the flood of pictures of all the other LTE phones start showing up next weekend). at this point, i don't care its all gravy.

eloverton2

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
77 minutes after going on sale, Amazon is supposedly out of Thunderbolts, the Amazon Mobile site says they're backordered:

Screenshot-6.png

Status
Not open for further replies.