Copy and paste doesn't work on s4 for Facebook

STSVA

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Long hold in text to copy and paste from Facebook does not work. Anyone who can help??

Posted via Android Central App

Subject to correction from someone more knowledgeable, I believe the Android facebook app does not allow copying text, so it's a facebook app issue, not an S4 issue. Supposedly you can copy text if you log into your facebook account on the mobile version of the facebook site using a web browser on your phone.

Nicholas Aranda

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
There isn't an app. What they did to copy text from Facebook was use a Web Browser.

There are plenty of Web browsers for android. I prefer Google Chrome but you can use Samsungs Browser app and even Opera or Mozilla Firefox. There's 1000's of Web browsers in the Google play store.

So far there isn't any sort of hack or tweak to allow Facebooks Android App to copy text. Which is stupid. This is why iPhone and iOS will always be better than Android.

Seafra

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
Although copy and paste doesn't work with the main content of a post, I am able to copy and paste and of the comments made to a post on Facebook using my LG G4.