"Sorry your video can't be played"

NOLO33

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site
I've had my s4 for months now and this is the first time I see this issue. I download videos and when I go to view them I get this message!

My favorite app was kickasstorrentz cause that's where I would download TV shows and movies and could watch them flawlessly but now I can't even do that!

All my downloads go to my SD card and like I said before has always worked perfectly but now I can't watch anything I downloaded. Can anyone help meeeee!?!?

Posted via Android Central App

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
You could try a couple of different things. Definitely do a complete powere down and battery pull, then reverse that. If that doesn't do it you may want to try a different video player...like MX Player.

ScottsoNJ

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
I've had my s4 for months now and this is the first time I see this issue. I download videos and when I go to view them I get this message!

My favorite app was kickasstorrentz cause that's where I would download TV shows and movies and could watch them flawlessly but now I can't even do that!

All my downloads go to my SD card and like I said before has always worked perfectly but now I can't watch anything I downloaded. Can anyone help meeeee!?!?

Posted via Android Central App

try this
I suggest you go to settings - accounts and delete the Google account. Do a reboot and add the account back in. It won't harm the phone and could correct the problem.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member