No "Music" tab in Play Store

Candice Irvine

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
I don't have the "MUSIC" tab in my Play Store. I've searched the internet high and low for answers but have found none. Why can't I download music there?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Are you in a supported country? If so, can you access your Music store through Google Play Music? I'm not sure if it will show up in Play Store, I'm unfortunately not in a supported country.

Candice Irvine

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
I'm in Canada, so I would assume so. I can't access the Music store through Google Play Music. It just shows the music I already put on my phone through my computer.

petersj77

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm in Canada, so I would assume so. I can't access the Music store through Google Play Music. It just shows the music I already put on my phone through my computer.

In Google Play Music, if you tap the headphone icon at the top, on the sidebar menu that appears, does "Shop" show up?

Also if you go into Google Play Store, does the Music link appear at the top?

ChuckeeDroid

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site

Can't buy music from play store in Canada yet. Don't understand why the delay..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Jan 8, 2019
Visit site
I assume that music google bar tab doesn't appear because Islamist (brotherhood or other) doesnt want you to hear music. Im facing the same problem here. I'm searching for clue for this tab dilemma... any clue to fix this music tab issue.

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
I assume that music google bar tab doesn't appear because Islamist (brotherhood or other) doesnt want you to hear music. Im facing the same problem here. I'm searching for clue for this tab dilemma... any clue to fix this music tab issue.

The issue 5 years ago was that Google didn't offer the service in Canada. What country are you in? Below is a list of countries that Google Play Music supports.

Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bolivia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer