I need help please ive deleted damn near everything n my internal memory!!!!

bigsmokeldn OT

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
i just want to recover most pics tbh like i cant even explain how it happened but yh most of its gone ive seen searching all over trying to find info ive downloaded so many different software's today its stressing me NO MY PHONE NOT ROOTED AND I DONT WANT TO ROOT IT it really shouldnt be this hard to recover flies and yes ive turned on usb debugging and the phone stilll hasnt come up as a letter drive still a portable device like i just really want my stuff back why does it have to be rooted please someone help meee

some of the software ive downloading

Remo Recover for Android

Asoftech Data Recovery

Tenorshare Android Data Recovery

Last edited:

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Re: I need help i deleted everything off my internal memory!!!!

Hate to say it but I would just face the fact the information is gone. Its not a physical hard drive like your computer, its flash memory basically and once its deleted its gone.. I have never really heard of any successful retrievals of information once its been deleted on a smartphone.

bigsmokeldn OT

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Hate to say it but I would just face the fact the information is gone. Its not a physical hard drive like your computer, its flash memory basically and once its deleted its gone.. I have never really heard of any successful retrievals of information once its been deleted on a smartphone.

I think I just died a little inside bro

Posted via Android Central App

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site

I know what your saying.. and believe me I hate being blunt on my response but were not dealing with physical hard drives like you have in your computer where the information is still retrievable in many situations unless its been professionally wiped multiple times. Being a Moderator here I've seen these threads dozens of times and have never really seen a good outcome :(

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

Even the rooted apps that mimic the Windows Recycle Bin have a high failure rate for recovering data. Due to the fact that Android completely deletes data, not the lazy way DOS goes about it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
i just want to recover most pics tbh like i cant even explain how it happened but yh most of its gone ive seen searching all over trying to find info ive downloaded so many different software's today its stressing me NO MY PHONE NOT ROOTED AND I DONT WANT TO ROOT IT it really shouldnt be this hard to recover flies and yes ive turned on usb debugging and the phone stilll hasnt come up as a letter drive still a portable device like i just really want my stuff back why does it have to be rooted please someone help meee

Remo Recover for Android

Asoftech Data Recovery

You never explained how exactly you managed to delete all these pictures.
If you would have simply just stored your pics on a MicroSD card you wouldn't have this issue.
I think you are SOL if you aren't willing to ROOT.

rusty502

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site

Remo Recover for Android

Asoftech Data Recovery

I think you're SOL, I see these kind of post pop up frequently and I don't recall ever seeing a positive outcome, sorry, ALWAYS back up anything important. ......

MrHost

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Auto sync your photos with one of the cloud services. Box, dropbox or even Googles very own g+.

No way to recover from internal memory without root. Sry.

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
You're a fool if you didn't take advantage of Google+.
If you did, and set it to auto back up, just log back in under accounts and sync.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Sanjay Chandra

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
I think you're SOL, I see these kind of post pop up frequently and I don't recall ever seeing a positive outcome, sorry, ALWAYS back up anything important. ......

Next time do one of the following :
Use auto-upload feature in dropbox
or
Use Google+ auto camera backup

Either of them do excellent job in storing your photos safely.

Also try to use the setting where photos will be stored in SD-card instead of Internal storage.

I hope , your photos will be safe next time.

metle_geek

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site

Remo Recover for Android

Asoftech Data Recovery

Sounds like someone's been playing with twrp and rooting

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app

metle_geek

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site

Well this is why if you want to back up pictures sign in to Picasa Google owns it it's free and you can simply go sign in with your Gmail and it will add a sync option with the app :) but no like previously stated this is band flash memory the internal memory module is like a giant as card it's basically a micro sad drive once it's gone it's gone most likely you got a cash clean app or a cleaner app to make more room well you need to look and make sure it's not deleting call logs text and pics I see it happen a lot with people freaking out also get a file explorer like e's and see if it's not on the external so card??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app

ScottieG59

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
The data may be recoverable though a forensics tool. It involves creating an image of the "drive" and working the drive image. For phones, you may want to find a service that is not free. Law enforcement uses phone imaging, though I have just seen it done and I have not performed recovery on a phone.
If you performed an overwrite, you will be out of luck.

I have all our phones back up to the cloud. Phones are just too unreliable and too easy to steal to trust as the only storage, including the Micro SD add on.

I back up everything, both on my computer and in the cloud.

Best of luck.