downloading do not turn off target problem

xfaroukx

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
my phone was working normally and i took the battery off put it back on and the android lil dude pops up and it says downloading do not turn off target. up left on the screen says
factory mode
product name: gt-I9500
current binary: custom
system status: custom

what do i do ??????

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
my phone was working normally and i took the battery off put it back on and the android lil dude pops up and it says downloading do not turn off target. up left on the screen says
factory mode
product name: gt-I9500
current binary: custom
system status: custom

what do i do ??????

In Order to get it back to the working state you need to factory reset it you will find it in the boot mode itself as name factory reset .....

Star Signs

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
I am having the same problem. And I called TMobile and Samsung. TMobile said it was a Samsung issue. Samsung walked me through a factory reset but it did not fix the issue. Phone is one month passed the warranty. I am unemployed and cannot afford another phone. A lot of people are having this issue and if something is not done, I see a class action suit in the future.

Babu travelbird

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
factory mode
product name: sm-9005
current binary: samsung official
system status: official

what do i do ??????

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38