Slight battery drain issue on gs4.

Aussrh420

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
I noticed my battery draining slightly faster the usual this morning. I checked the stats of my battery and the web browser, chrome and gallery are all running under my battery. I have opened the task manager and closed them and they are still on the battery list drawing battery...how do I stop these apps from running???

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AC Forums mobile app

garublador

May 20, 2013
Visit site
How are you determining that they're currently draining the battery? If you're using the built in battery monitor that list isn't what's currently draining the battery, it's how much each thing has contributed to the total battery drain so far. So just closing them won't change the number immediately. They'll still have drawn the same amount as they did. You'll have to watch over a longer time to see if the numbers go down.

For example, if 10% of the battery has been drained and Chrome shows up as 20%, then it's drained 2% of your total battery. If you close Chrome and don't open it again, once you get down to 50% battery Chrome will show up as having used 4%. At 0% battery left Chrome will show up as having used 2%.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress