- 21 Posts
Slight battery drain issue on gs4.
I noticed my battery draining slightly faster the usual this morning. I checked the stats of my battery and the web browser, chrome and gallery are all running under my battery. I have opened the task manager and closed them and they are still on the battery list drawing battery...how do I stop these apps from running???
Sent from my SCH-I545 using AC Forums mobile app
- 02-19-2014, 10:58 AM #2
- 1,135 Posts
Re: Slight battery drain issue on gs4.
How are you determining that they're currently draining the battery? If you're using the built in battery monitor that list isn't what's currently draining the battery, it's how much each thing has contributed to the total battery drain so far. So just closing them won't change the number immediately. They'll still have drawn the same amount as they did. You'll have to watch over a longer time to see if the numbers go down.
For example, if 10% of the battery has been drained and Chrome shows up as 20%, then it's drained 2% of your total battery. If you close Chrome and don't open it again, once you get down to 50% battery Chrome will show up as having used 4%. At 0% battery left Chrome will show up as having used 2%.
- By Dswann3 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 51Last Post: 11-27-2015, 09:25 AM
- By DMarie04 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 1Last Post: 02-20-2014, 08:54 AM
- By Tjalsma in forum HTC One MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 02-19-2014, 10:30 AM
- By cocu sc in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-19-2014, 09:39 AM
- By TDK180XQEB in forum Other TabletsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-19-2014, 08:43 AM