- 4 Posts
Galaxy S4: Replacing Screen Help!
I recently dropped my new samsung galaxy s4 and cracked the screen. A professional told me it would be 220$ for a new screen so I did some research and found out a screen with digitizer would be 200$ and if the digitizer was not broken it would cost about 30$ to buy the glass. My question is how do I know if the digitizer is broken? the screen still works and I can still see the screen fine. Thanks
Posted via Android Central App
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 03-02-2014 at 10:40 AM.
- By Relgoshan in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 9Last Post: 03-02-2014, 10:19 PM
- By Mithan Kitara in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 03-02-2014, 09:12 AM
- By mrbiggzz79 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 4Last Post: 03-02-2014, 05:15 AM
- By robhouston99 in forum HTC One Google EditionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-01-2014, 10:02 PM
- By elliseroo in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 03-01-2014, 08:17 PM