How do you disable "Successfully Updated" notifications?

A

AC Question

I am constantly getting notifications that "x(number of) apps successfully updated"

They are very irritating and I can't seem to disable them. There is a disable notification setting in the play store but that only seems to affect the notifications that there is an update available, not the "successful auto-update" notifications.

So is there a way to turn this off or not?

I am using a Galaxy S4 (4.4.2)

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! You could try going to the App Manager, selecting Google Play Store, and unchecking the Notifications box.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Please reread the 3 sentence in my post...

I know what you posted. You said you disabled notification settings in the Play Store, which I took to mean that you opened the Play Store, swiped in from the left, tapped Settings, and unchecked Notifications. Please re-read what I replied: I suggested going to the App Manager, selecting Google Play Store (which brings up the screen where you can Clear Cache, Clear Data, etc.), and uncheck the "Show notifications" box. This is a System Setting, not an app setting that I'm talking about.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

The next time you get that notification, you can pull down the shade, and long press it. That will bring up the app info button. You click that, then you can uncheck notifications.

Signed, an M8, Liquidsmooth, and the AC Forums App

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I am constantly getting notifications that "x(number of) apps successfully updated"

They are very irritating and I can't seem to disable them. There is a disable notification setting in the play store but that only seems to affect the notifications that there is an update available, not the "successful auto-update" notifications.

So is there a way to turn this off or not?

I am using a Galaxy S4 (4.4.2)

He meant in the application manager... Not the application :).

See below.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Attachments

• 1405105018287.jpg
    1405105018287.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 9

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non