I crushed my S4.jpg and broke the screen, how do I go about fixing the screen?

Owen Kim

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
I crushed my s4.jpg

QzpcUHJvZ3JhbURhdGFcU0FNU1VOR1xTYW1zdW5nIExpbmtcY2FjaGVcMjAxNDEyMzFfMTg1NzE0LTAxN2UzMzQzZTE1ZDY0.jpgQzpcUHJvZ3JhbURhdGFcU0FNU1VOR1xTYW1zdW5nIExpbmtcY2FjaGVcMjAxNDEyMzFfMTg1NzMyLTcyZWQwYzU1ODM0MTY3.jpg

Broken screen now what to do

Change the glass and all is wooo?

EDIT: oh hey guys this was a question about this issue. So what should I do to get it fixed? Merely replacing screen glass would be enough?

Last edited:

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: I crushed my s4.jpg

If the screen works (you can see all over it, even under the broken glass) and the touch part works (even touching the broken glass), all you need is to have the glass replaced.

(If you haven't done at least 2 or 3 of them already, please pay someone to do it for you. It's so easy to overheat the screen, then you need a whole new screen. Replacing that, it's easy to break other things. You could end up spending as much fixing the broken glass yourself as it would cost to buy a new S4. It's usually a lot cheaper to pay a shop to do it. It also helps if you're friendly with the people at your local cellphone shop. We'd sometimes throw in a used screen for a good customer for free. [We had a few hundred Nokia screens that we saved from damaged phones.])

ab304945

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
Re: I crushed my s4.jpg

If the screen works (you can see all over it, even under the broken glass) and the touch part works (even touching the broken glass), all you need is to have the glass replaced.

(If you haven't done at least 2 or 3 of them already, please pay someone to do it for you. It's so easy to overheat the screen, then you need a whole new screen. Replacing that, it's easy to break other things. You could end up spending as much fixing the broken glass yourself as it would cost to buy a new S4. It's usually a lot cheaper to pay a shop to do it. It also helps if you're friendly with the people at your local cellphone shop. We'd sometimes throw in a used screen for a good customer for free. [We had a few hundred Nokia screens that we saved from damaged phones.])

On the 2nd pic you can see the lcd is broke, only can see the top inch or 2

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87