problem typing

ulka2015

Feb 26, 2015
Visit site
I have noticed recently that my phone has problem with deleting words and keeping it that way. For example I will type library and than delet few of the letters so it be libr and instead of keeping the letters to be libr the phone will jump back to library and start typing after the letter y so it will look something like this libraryary. Hopefully I explained it correctly. I tried to clear the keyboard catch but that hasn't worked. I am using the stock keyboard that came with this phone.

Jay Sacks

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Looks like your auto correction may have corrected the first "ary" to complete the word. Is it possible you also typed again with a bit of delay to add the extra letters?

ulka2015

Feb 26, 2015
Visit site
No my auto correct is turned off. No matter how long i waite after deleting certain letters because i made a mistake or something, I start typing again and the deleted letters show up again and the new letters i started to type show up right after the deleted letters Instead of starting in the place of the deleted letters.

Bosbouer

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I have this issue with FB through chrome. Deleting chrome's cache clears it for a day or two. It's started on Friday morning. It only happens with FB I'm using SwiftKey keyboard.