S4 Lost Photos (SD 'Blank'). Please HELP

ben1989

Mar 5, 2015
Visit site
Hi guys,

I've been having a nightmare this morning. This morning I noticed that none of my photos were on my phone. I then realized that the SD was listed as 'blank or has unsupported filesystem'. Having done research it seems that the SD card is corrupted or somewhat. I looked and the SD card is now listed as Raw.

I've tried all the SD Card recovery freeware programs and nothing happens. But, the thing is, i have my photos to 'auto-sync'. Yet, none of them are on my google+ account.

How/where can I find my photos?! Please help.

Thanks

constant traveler

Jul 7, 2014
Visit site
Depends on a few variables, how well it synced. Go to gmail, press the web button on the menu, press the menu to the left of web, drop to photos, select all. Good luck!

eshropshire

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried your SD card in your computer? I had this one time on my card. Pulled it out of the phone and put it in my computer and all the files were there. I just copied the card contents to the card, reformatted the card and copied all the files back to the card. Everything was good to go.

Do you know where you have been syncing your files? Do you have Dropbox or MS OneDrive, both of these will auto backup pictures.

ben1989

Mar 5, 2015
Visit site
Have you tried your SD card in your computer? I had this one time on my card. Pulled it out of the phone and put it in my computer and all the files were there. I just copied the card contents to the card, reformatted the card and copied all the files back to the card. Everything was good to go.

Do you know where you have been syncing your files? Do you have Dropbox or MS OneDrive, both of these will auto backup pictures.

Thanks guys. Yes I've tried it in my PC and it's the same issue :(. I have dropbox defaulted to backup but I've used 100% of my storage and it stopped backing up a year ago because of this. Only realized this today unfortunately