Why does my wifi not turn on with my Galaxy S4?

A

AC Question

Why does my wifi not turn on with my galaxy s4?

Ok so just recently i got a samsung galaxy s4. At first my wifi showed all the bars were full and i still could not use the wifi with my phone so i called my server and they fixed it and everything was working right. Two days ago i looked at my phone and my wifi was not on. i went in my settings and tried to turn the wifi on and it would just stay like that it would turn off. Then i decided to pull my tool bar down and pressed the little wifi icon to turn it on it turned a really dim light green color. I waited to see if it would turn on and it did not it would just turn off so i decided to go on the internet and see if i can find a solution and it said i had to restart or reset my phone and i Resarted it .i tried again but it was still doing the same thing. So then i decided to reset and after it deleted every single thing that was on my phone i tried again but unfortunately it is still not working then i read another thing that would basically help you if your phone had any type of problem so i did it and i dis exactly what it told me to do but for some reason nothing seems to work . Would you please tell me how to fix this problem ,thanks .