Best battery for S4?

david61983

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
What's the best replacement battery for S4? I see Anker, Ravpower, Zerolemon, and Powerbear on Amazon. There's also the Samsung ones but I'm weary of getting a knock off.

Posted via the Android Central App

fingertrick

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
You will get a knock off even when amazon is the seller themselves. I have taken video and hundreds of pictures and settled with them having Samsung overnight it and pay for the actual huge help i was to somehow get them to halt all s4 batteries for a time... i have pictures to display how crafty these fakes are.. Because if you're not looking for it, you won't notice.. until your batteries etc stop working.. I will guide you to my amazon review (if you want to get the brand name) or it may hold a number one review spot still if you go that route. I'm sorry but it's my firm belief due to prior second hand batteries wit phones that the brand was just in the end worth it despite the cost because of the problems. I'm sorry I can't speak to other alternatives for s4 but I hope this helps you man

visheshkhanna

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
Absolutely Samsung Galaxy S4 has best battery among all and offers fantastic features to all of its users across the world. To know more features of this smartphone visit samsung website

david61983

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
Well Zero Lemon has a 3000 mah that's the same size as the original going for $9.99. It gets good reviews.

extraclass

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Lots of bad information out there about batteries and charging them. The phone has a charge controller built in that takes care of your battery for you! Install it, charge it and the phone will take care of the rest! If the battery gets too hot it will cut off! When the battery gets charged to 100% it will stop charging , If the battery gets too low, it will cut off!

david61983

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
Ok thanks. I'm lucky to make it through the afternoon without the phone dying. That's about 1 hr of SOT. Is something wrong? So far it's been worse than my Moto X.