Magpul Case??

schwanz583

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Anyone herd if Magpul will make them for the S5? There other cases are bad *** and look awesome!! I hope they make a S5 case cause ill buy a couple of different color ones..

Posted via Android Central App

schwanz583

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
I emailed them before the phone came out and they said they are always looking to improve products.. but didn't say if they were going to make one or not.. I'm sure they will and I can't wait till they do...

f308gt4

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I sent them an email today. Hopefully they will get back to me with the status of the S5 case.

My wife bought a magpul case for her iphone on Sat, and it's great. Can't wait to get the S5 version (assuming they make one).

schwanz583

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
I sent them an email today. Hopefully they will get back to me with the status of the S5 case.

My wife bought a magpul case for her iphone on Sat, and it's great. Can't wait to get the S5 version (assuming they make one).

I'm with you, I want one real bad. Maybe if everyone start filling their email inbox they will hurry up and make some haha

Nike_7688

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I know this is an old thread but it comes up first on a Google search for the case, so I thought I'd let anyone else that comes across it know that YES, you can get a Samsung Galaxy S5 case from Magpul now, mine just came in today and not only is it awesome because it's a Magpul case, but it's probably the best case I've ever had. It's really sweet and the perfect size.

f308gt4

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I know this is an old thread but it comes up first on a Google search for the case, so I thought I'd let anyone else that comes across it know that YES, you can get a Samsung Galaxy S5 case from Magpul now, mine just came in today and not only is it awesome because it's a Magpul case, but it's probably the best case I've ever had. It's really sweet and the perfect size.

There's actually another thread below where several of us have received the cases.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-s5-accessories/407177-galaxy-s5-magpul.html

In addition to being a great case, it also fits the Samsung OEM Wireless charging back, which is great news for those of us that use wireless charging. There are limited case options for those who have the wireless charging back, so it's really nice that the Magpul case fits.