Exactly, what is a recovery mode supposed to look like on a Galaxy S5 Active on AT&T?

A

AC Question

exactly what is a recovery mode supposed to look like on a galaxy s 5 active att?

I 've tried to get to the recovery screen and the android guy shows up for a second and says error under him then goes off to a screen that says recovery but has 12 options under it instead of just the normal -- reboot system now-- install update from adb-- wipe data factory reset-- wipe cache partion-- back up and restore -- **additionally it has** ----enable cp logging ---- disable cp logging---- I've never seen this before and I'm concerned someone has put something on my phone to track me this has really effected my life and I want a phone that noone has put anything on how can I make sure my phone is clear of spy ware etc so noone can control my phone or put anything on it?

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Re: exactly what is a recovery mode supposed to look like on a galaxy s 5 active att?

Any chance you can post a screenshot, take a picture with another device. Those extra options are not something I have seen before.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member