- 2 Posts
No incoming notifications or Network on 4GLTE .
I recently purchased a Samsung galaxy S5. Recently when i'm on the 4GLTE network I haven't been receiving any notifications from my E-mails,Facebook etc... As soon as I sign on at home on wifI i start receiving all my notifications from thruout the day. Internet works fine and texts seem to be coming in as normal. If I try to send an e-mail I get an error message saying no network, and the same is being said when im trying to update the weather with the gps enabled. I have AT&T as my carrier and they said no towers are out and my signal is good, they created a trouble ticket and are working on getting the matter resolved. Just wondering if anyone else has ran into this issue and may know the cause ?
- 06-07-2014, 05:57 PM #2
- 4 Posts
Re: No incoming notifications or Network on 4GLTE .
Maybe try in the settings and try and search for new networks. And reselect att. You can also Google the apn settings and double check and make sure yours match what they have. I also read in another forum if you didn't have an lte phone before you may have to call att and have them activate lte. Lastly make sure all the different power saving modes aren't on. I had a similar issue bc I was using a T-Mobile branded s5
Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
- By hydrochetta in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 10-26-2015, 10:11 AM
- By Birendra Katugampola in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 10Last Post: 07-03-2015, 10:28 PM
- By dashdashdot in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 5Last Post: 06-07-2014, 05:40 AM
- By Heatherx in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 06-07-2014, 12:49 AM
- By brick58 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 06-06-2014, 10:15 AM