My phone is an Samsung Galaxy S5 G900F. I installed the correct root file and the correct twpr recov

Mikey Is Here12

Feb 21, 2017
Visit site
My phone is an Samsung Galaxy S5 G900F. I installed the correct root file and the correct twpr recovery image. Please help me! I don't know what to do!I have just ROOTed my samsung galaxy S5 using CF auto root. I wanted to root my device so i can install TeamWin recovery. After i installed the root, i installed flashifly so i can download the twpr. When i wanted to download it form flashifly, it was saying that it couldn't download it at this time...The root was working good. Than i downloaded the twpr.img file from the official app, than installed with flasifly. The last thing i saw on my screen was a " Recovery Image File installed succesfully." than a popup appeared with a reboot now button. I pressed that button than, in stead of twpr recovery, bootloader apperared. It was saying that the divice couldn't reboot correctly. PLEASE HELP MEEEE!!

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
My phone is an Samsung Galaxy S5 G900F. I installed the correct root file and the correct twpr recovery image. Please help me! I don't know what to do!I have just ROOTed my samsung galaxy S5 using CF auto root. I wanted to root my device so i can install TeamWin recovery. After i installed the root, i installed flashifly so i can download the twpr. When i wanted to download it form flashifly, it was saying that it couldn't download it at this time...The root was working good. Than i downloaded the twpr.img file from the official app, than installed with flasifly. The last thing i saw on my screen was a " Recovery Image File installed succesfully." than a popup appeared with a reboot now button. I pressed that button than, in stead of twpr recovery, bootloader apperared. It was saying that the divice couldn't reboot correctly. PLEASE HELP MEEEE!!

Hello and welcome to Android Central Mikey Is Here12!

You flash TWRP custom recovery .img file on a rooted phone using Odin as per this video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0O0sQN0JdU

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87