Release date for GS5 leaked.

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
C'mon.....inside you know you want this bad boy.....Haha. Such a great feeling to crack open the box to a new device!

Haha I dont think my wife would agree! shes still on an Iphone 4! trust me i've tried so many times to get her onto Android, heck even a Windows phone. The Note 2 has been my best phones yet, I loved that phone. Cant wait to get my hands on the S5 though, hope its got a similar back as the Note 3 does

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Haha I dont think my wife would agree! shes still on an Iphone 4! trust me i've tried so many times to get her onto Android, heck even a Windows phone. The Note 2 has been my best phones yet, I loved that phone. Cant wait to get my hands on the S5 though, hope its got a similar back as the Note 3 does

I converted my wife and both kids from their Iturds.....tell her to stop drinking the Apple Kool-Aid! Lol

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
I converted my wife and both kids from their Iturds.....tell her to stop drinking the Apple Kool-Aid! Lol

The only way she will get a new phone is if this iphone breaks. I've tried "accidenty" dropping it off of the bed, standing on it, throwing it, standing on it some more, but the bloody thing wont break :) IOS 7 is killing it slowly tho so I just need to be patient. She can have my Nexus 5 while I play with the S5 lol

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
The only way she will get a new phone is if this iphone breaks. I've tried "accidenty" dropping it off of the bed, standing on it, throwing it, standing on it some more, but the bloody thing wont break :) IOS 7 is killing it slowly tho so I just need to be patient. She can have my Nexus 5 while I play with the S5 lol

That screen....it's so small!

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Heck no....lol. I'm a self confessed phone......hooker. haha. I started with the S2, then the S3, Note 2, S3, S4, Note 3, and back again to the S4 - for now. :D
Ha ha that's funny - well, you'll definitely need to let us know how the S5 stacks up to the S4 and Note 3.

japetty

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Not necessarily, but im sure no one knows HTC phones like the One exist. At least in New York, as I've never even seen one outside of inside of a store. I only see Samsung and apple.

Where I live these younger people all have iphone. I don't see many Samsung except the Samsung flip phone.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
It makes me wonder if they 2K display is for the Exynos processor and the US gets 1080p due to the lack of high volume S805 processors. Perhaps, perhaps not, but we will know more in 16+ hours.

Live2ride883

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I don't use even half the bells and whistle's on my S4, and I still want the S5. Keeping the S4 as a back up and who knows I might even try my hand at rooting a phone.

japetty

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I don't use even half the bells and whistle's on my S4, and I still want the S5. Keeping the S4 as a back up and who knows I might even try my hand at rooting a phone.

I hear that about all the bells and whistles on the S4. I really like the phone much better than the SIII's I had. I sold my SIII's after I saw how well I liked my S4. I will probably keep the S4 even if I like the S5 just as a backup and root it and use a rom on it just to see how well it works with some of those. Cyanogenmod was on my one SIII which I really liked. I may try one of those for the S4.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I hear that about all the bells and whistles on the S4. I really like the phone much better than the SIII's I had. I sold my SIII's after I saw how well I liked my S4. I will probably keep the S4 even if I like the S5 just as a backup and root it and use a rom on it just to see how well it works with some of those. Cyanogenmod was on my one SIII which I really liked. I may try one of those for the S4.

As much as I liked and admit that CM worked simply 'THE BEST' on my Epic 4g (SG1)....I freakin missed the swipe left to message or right to call on contacts of TW! I actually use this feature daily on my S3 and have installed 'Wicked Sensations' rom based off TW because of it.