My only criticism is the design of the back...I wish it was like the S4

840599571.jpg

japetty

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
The blue is probably my FAVORITE color as of right now...second is the gold
My only criticism is the design of the back...I wish it was like the S4

View attachment 105835
Awful in my opinion. Not in black was my only ***** about the SIII. As far as I am concerned the only color a phone should be in is black and except for the screen it should be all black and loose the silver trim, don't like that either but have learned to tolerate it. I could tolerate the blue if I did not already have an 32 gb S4 which is not quite 1 year old until July 2014. I would have to put an all black case on the blue for sure.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
In the US we are stuck with whatever we get so hopefully we won't see color restrictions and exclusives. I would like to see the black be like the new GS4 Black Edition and none of that sparkle color crud. Gold isn't my thing on a phone but everyone has favorites and I respect that.

ab304945

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
In the US we are stuck with whatever we get so hopefully we won't see color restrictions and exclusives. I would like to see the black be like the new GS4 Black Edition and none of that sparkle color crud. Gold isn't my thing on a phone but everyone has favorites and I respect that.

Ya I think gold is ugly on any phone.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress