Verizon Galaxy S5 From COSTCO. Great deal!!

imma_rage_quit

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
Hey just wanted to let everyone know that COSTCO has the S5 on sale today for $99 on contract plus a free navigation mount for your car. Going to pick mine up at lunch time.

Have a great Friday!

imma_rage_quit

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
Re: Galaxy S5 From COSTCO. Great deal!!

Verizon.

Basic Costco membership is $55 so even if you buy a membership you're a head of the game. I think you also get an accessory pack as well which includes a screen protector, case, car charger and probably a few other things as well.

Jdroids

May 7, 2012
Visit site

Is it for new contract or also for contract renewal? Do they offer this for at&t too?

Zabigayle

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site

Is it for new contract or also for contract renewal? Do they offer this for at&t too?

Looks like that is only Verizon.

Costco is a great place to buy your phone if you can. They give you a free accessory bundle, 3 months return policy, offer square trade warranty.

The accessory bundle comes with a car charger, usb cable, carrying case and screen protector.

aandrew610

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site

Verizon.

Basic Costco membership is $55 so even if you buy a membership you're a head of the game. I think you also get an accessory pack as well which includes a screen protector, case, car charger and probably a few other things as well.

I read online somewhere that membership wasn't required to take advantage of the s5 deal

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Zabigayle

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site

I read online somewhere that membership wasn't required to take advantage of the s5 deal

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

If you are going to do it in store you have to have a membership. When the wireless booth gives you the slip you take it to the cash registers which requires a membership card for all transactions.